Friday, April 8, 2011

Diet Update

image via

I am still in the middle of a very stressful final exam period but felt obligated to post as I have reached the halfway point in my diet. I am on day 20, of 35, and I just reached 10.2 pounds lost! This week I had reached a plateau and wasn't losing, but I started working in a little bit of low-impact excercise (walking the dog more often, haha) and not eating after 6:30, rather than 7:00. My main craving these days has been for fruit, I eat so much fruit I sometimes wonder if it's healthy...It is still hard not to eat after dinner, but from the time I wake up until after dinner I don't even feel like I am on a diet. My favourite time of day is still in the morning with hot black coffee in my "You're my Favourite Deputy" mug, fruit and eggs. There's just over two weeks left and I think I am going to have to keep up the excercise, maybe introduce more, and even bump up my food curfew to 6:00 if I am going to keep losing and get to 15 pounds lost by the end. Wish me luck! :)
image via

No comments:

Post a Comment